search 1

Custom Search

Monday, November 1, 2010

Peugeot Fixie Bike Frame for Sale Starting at 99 cents!!!!!

      I really love cycling.  I enjoy every second of it.  Yes I might not be a kid but I do love to play with my toys.  Every day I ride my bike for about 10 to 20 miles just for exercise and to get my antioxidants from the open country air.  Everyone must have a daily escape, I cycle. Some people meditate, do yoga others smoke cigarettes or watch television.
    I think everyone should own a road bike. I own 3 but I'm selling one, if your looking for a bike I have a great vintage Road Bike frame for sale on ebay for you check it out!! It can be made into a fixie. Fixies happend to be in style right now you can see people doing tricks on fixies in this youtube video!                                            


                      

  I happend to be selling a Vintage Peugeot frame on ebay right now, im starting the auction at 99 cents!!! 
                        CKICK HERE TO SEE IT ON EBAY



vintage Peugeot 58 frame with Suntour edge crank and seat post.
Still in great condition signs of wear and would look brand new with a 
paint job. This is perfect for you if want to save some money buying a new 
bike you can just make your own with this frame! Its is a great frame,
 reliable and has plenty of years on the road ahead. I put 
the back brake on the front when it was working and left it alone, I can 
change it backupon request. Once new handle bar grip tape is put 
along with some tires and a chain the bike will be ready to ride! 
The barrings inside the crank are really smooth and still great!!

No comments:

Post a Comment