search 1

Custom Search

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy Halloween! To busy to play dress up, busy getting RICH!!'

    So tonight a lot of people I know were getting drunk, probably still drunk..and are out partying.  I love having a good time but I feel as if I have out grown the meet and great scene to the point where I don't need to go out unless its somewhere classy and upscale.  I never would have imagined myself saying that, wow!  I have come to realize that I think very different than your average 22 year old.  I listen to what everyone has to say but most people don't know what really is going on behind closed doors as far society and our government.  When I'm 30 I plan on being fully retired and retiring not only my parents but my wife's parents a well.  I have crazy these ideas that I can't tell anybody because they'll tell me I'm crazy before I'm half way finished explaining details to them!  I have educated myself on wealth and extremely excited on achieving all my goals and help those close to me with theres! Who ever said it takes money to make money was right but you start somewhere and that is in the trenches.

    The road to success is the most difficult, painful and excruciating road you will ever take(as I have told) but once you reach that plateau at the top of the mountain, the journey behind you would have absolutely been worth it.  Because if you think about it all the mistake you made are your methods of trial and error that you now know wont work for whatever reason or will work for the same reason.  Giving up is out of the question, failure is not an option.  You would be surprised at how many people give up at the first signs of doubt or negativity but whats what will separate you from the masses is your desire to keep moving forward and putting on foot in front of the other.  Even if sometimes you take one step forward and two steps back, hey at least you know what's in front of you.  So the next time you fell like quitting or giving up just remember the end result and visualize crossing that finish line and saying "I made it!" WINNERS NEVER QUIT AND QUITTERS NEVER WIN!

    Now that a goal is in mind, the blueprints will develop along the road.  Just knowing where you want to be is 80% of the struggle and 20% is finding methods that don't work but you must work the numbers game. One thing you will learn is that the number are NOT in your favor, the number are against us.  The difference between an up and coming successful person and unsuccessful person is how the handle every day life situations.  A successful person hears bad news and 60 seconds later there thinking about there next idea or how to finish off the day strong and productive day and move on.  Now when unsuccessful or a untrained person hears bad news they're stopped right in there tracks and loose sight of the light at the end of the tunnel because of a little fog cloud.
How does a car travel 300 miles in a night, when the head lights only see 100 feet ahead of the road? It keeps moving forward and does not stop for anything only to refuel my friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment